If you lose something on one of our stations or trains, we will do our best to recover it for you. You can report a lost item by contacting East Coast by:
- email to Customers@eastcoast.co.uk
- writing to us
East Coast Customer Relations
- phoning us on 08457 225 333
- in person at one of our East Coast managed stations (Peterborough, Grantham, Newark North Gate, Wakefield Westgate, Doncaster, Retford, York, Darlington, Newcastle, Dunbar, Durham, Berwick-upon-Tweed) or stations where we have East Coast staff (London King's Cross, Leeds, Edinburgh Waverley, Glasgow Central).
To help speed up your enquiry, please have the following information ready to give us:
- If you have lost an item of property at the station – the station where the item was lost including date and time, if possible.
- If you have lost an item of property on one of our trains – where you boarded the train and the date and time, and if possible, your seat and coach numbers.
- A full description of the items you left behind.
A small charge in line with rail industry guidelines may be levied for returning your property.
If you have lost an item at a station other than one of those listed above please see National Rail, from where you will be able to obtain station information.