Discounted group travel
Savings for groups of 10 or more
If you’re making a group booking for 10 or more people on East Coast – whether you’re organising a school trip for a class, or a weekend away for you and some friends – you’re better off making your booking through our Group Travel Service.
Group bookings on East Coast come with a whole host of benefits, including group seat reservations so you can sit together where possible, and discounts on on-board food and drink.
If you're arranging a corporate function or a school outing, you can even hire an East Coast train to take you to your destination along our route.
How to save
Arrange your group trip by making a Group Travel request online.
Or you can call Group Travel on 03457 225 225 (Open Mon- Fri 08:00 - 20:00)
Please remember to check luggage allowances before travelling.
Using our Group Travel Service means:
- Seat reservations can be made so you can sit together where possible – this can’t be done when booking as smaller groups online.
- All Railcards are valid against the relevant fares.
- You save on on board food with discounts on breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks or refreshments. Get a 20% discount with Catering Vouchers. All vouchers are valid in any East Coast Foodbar as well as the trolley.
- Catering can be arranged in advance on request.
- We offer some great fares for schools and groups of students. Please contact us for further information on the number below.
- Connecting journeys can be booked in advance on other operator’s routes.
- You save on the Tube with discounts on London Underground tickets for groups travelling to or from London.