Tickets for your journey can be purchased in a number of ways:
Through the internet
- at www.eastcoast.co.uk where you can also plan journeys and book online.
- from our dedicated telephone ticket sales line on 03457 225 225 and text relay service 18001 03457 225 225. The line is open from 08.00 - 20.00 7 days a week. If you require assistance and travel tickets please phone 03457 225 225.
At the station
- in person from one of our station ticket offices. Tickets are also available from other train companies at their ticket offices;
- all our ticket office windows have an induction loop;
- all our stations have accessible self-service ticket machines;
- all our self-service machines issue tickets giving you the appropriate discount if you have a national Railcard, e.g. Disabled Person's Railcard.
On our trains
- tickets can be purchased on board from the Train Guard (Disabled Railcard discounts are available on board).