First Class Lounges are available at London King’s Cross (pictured above), Leeds, Newcastle, Edinburgh Waverley, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Darlington, Wakefield Westgate and Doncaster stations. Complimentary refreshments are provided in all our lounges. Our First Class Lounges also give you access to complimentary internet via Wi-Fi.
Our First Class Lounges are open to customers who hold one of the following ticket types:
- Fully inter-available First Class Season Ticket (i.e. tickets not specific to one train company)
- Any First Class Anytime ticket valid for travel on the East Coast route
- Any East Coast First Class packages
- Holders of First Class reader offer
- Holders of East Coast Rewards One Day First Class Lounge Pass (no ticket required)
All access is subject to a minimum fare of £10.
Please be aware that First Advance and Weekend First tickets are not entitled to use the First Class Lounges. If travelling on a First Advance ticket, you can purchase a £5 supplement ticket, which allows you access into the First Class Lounge. This can be purchased on the day of travel at any East Coast Travel Centre, or at the time of booking your ticket online.