First Class Lounges are available at London King’s Cross (pictured above), Leeds, Newcastle, Edinburgh Waverley, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Darlington, Wakefield Westgate and Doncaster stations. Complimentary refreshments are provided in all our lounges. Our First Class Lounges also give you access to complimentary internet via Wi-Fi.
Our First Class Lounges are open to customers who hold one of the following ticket types:
- Fully inter-available First Class Season Ticket (i.e. tickets not specific to one train company)
- Any First Class Anytime ticket valid for travel on the East Coast route
- Any East Coast First Class business packages
- Holders of East Coast First Advance tickets*
- Holders of East Coast First Class Reader Offer tickets*
- Holders of East Coast Rewards First Class tickets*
- Holders of East Coast Rewards One Day First Class Lounge Pass (no ticket required)
All access is subject to a minimum fare of £10 (except for Rewards tickets).
*For entry into the Lounge at King's Cross when travelling on a First Advance, Rewards or Reader Offer ticket, you must purchase a £5 supplement. This can be purchased on the day of travel at any East Coast Travel Centre, or at the time of booking your ticket online.
Assistance dogs and other well-behaved dogs on leads are allowed in our First Class Lounges.